Download AZ Screen Recorder from the Play Store here:
2. Once your app is installed, click the app icon and you’ll see the quick menu on the middle-left side of the screen. The first time the app is installed you will be prompted to give it the permission to draw itself on top of other apps. Make sure to allow it.
3. Once you’re ready to start the test, make sure to start recording by clicking the camera icon on the menu:
4. A screen will pop up asking your permission to access the information on your screen. Make sure to tap “Start Now”
5. After the countdown, you’ll see that your screen is being recorded by the little camera icon on the top of the screen. Also, you’ll be able to see the tip of the menu icon on the middle left side:
6. Once you’re done with the test, tap the little tip of the menu icon on the middle left side so you’ll expand the menu. Once you click “Stop”, the recording will be automatically saved in your phone under “AzRecorderFree” in your photo library. Click the small “X” and go to the VidGrid page so you can upload your video.
7. You can find your recording on the AzRecorderFree album on your photo library on your phone.